Sunday 27 March 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House And Meet With Him In Prayer’ – ‘My Courage Is In God’

Take courage if you are depending on the Lord. (Psalm 31:24 TLB)

                                                                       Prayer

My precious God, I take my courage from You because I depend upon You. No matter what my circumstances maybe, I know You are at work within me. What, then, shall I say in response to these things? If God is for me, who can be against me? I know these things are true by believing, not by seeing. For You say, ‘Fear not, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed. I am your God. I will strengthen you; I will help you; I will uphold you with My victorious right hand.’ When I go through deep waters and great trouble, You will be with me. When I go through rivers of difficulty, I will not drown! When I walk through the fire of oppression, I will not be burned up – the flames will not consume me. 
Today, I shall drop the cords of anxiety from around my neck. For You are helping me and guiding and protecting everything that concerns me. This walk I have I have chosen to walk this walk with You. It  may not be easy at all times, but I want to follow in the path of righteousness through  Jesus Christ my precious Lord;  and in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. I may have to confront times of confusion, and even despair. I know that it is not always smooth going, but it will be the highest walk on earth. I shall hold up my head and pull back my shoulders, walk with my spine straight, and with dignity that befits a soul which is beautiful in Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment