Monday 23 March 2015

New Blog Post: ‘God Will Move the Mountain’

Joshua 23:3-6 NIV You yourselves have seen everything the Lord your God has done to all these nations for your sake; it was the Lord your God who fought for you. Remember how I have allotted as an inheritance for your tribes all the land of the nations that remain – the nations I conquered – between the Jordan and the Great Sea in the west. The Lord Himself will drive them out of your way. He will push them out before you, and you will take possession of their land, as the Lord your God promised you. “Be very strong; be careful to obey all that is written in the Book of the Law of Moses, without turning aside to the right or to the left.

Prayer

Father God, thank You for Your encouragement towards me today. I have seen Your glory for myself and all that you have done to these nations for my sake. You, the Lord have fought for me and I am ever grateful to You for this. You will drive out all the remaining nations and will conquer them for me. You will tear down all the mountains that stand in the way of my family and friends lives. You will flatten them them and cause us to rejoice in the glory of Your name. You have knocked down all the bricks that stand in the way of Your will being done in my life and in the lives of my loved ones. 
You will open the door and my family will come back to You. You, Yourself, will drive out their enemies out of their way. You will push them out before us, and we will take possession of our land, as You the Lord my God promised me. 
I will be very courageous and strong; I will be careful to obey all that is written in the Word of God, without turning aside to the right or to the left but will keep my eyes at all times focused upon You, O God.
I know with all my heart and soul, that not one of all the good promises that the Lord my God has given to me has failed. Everyone of Your promises will be fulfilled and You are the One who will destroy the evil in this place for the glory, honour, and praise of Jesus Christ Name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment