Friday 6 March 2015

New Blog Post: ‘Follow God’s Laws and Decrees’

Deuteronomy 26:16-19 TLB "You must wholeheartedly obey all of these commandments and ordinances that the Lord Your God is giving you today. You have declared today that He is your God, and you have promised to obey and keep His laws and ordinances, and to heed all He tells you to do. And the Lord has declared today that you are His very own people, just as He promised, and that you must obey all of His laws. If you do, He will make you greater than any other nation, allowing you to receive praise, honour, and renown; but attain this honour and renown you must be holy people to the Lord your God, as He requires." You have declared this day that the Lord is your God and that you will walk in His ways, that you will keep His decrees, commands and laws, that you will obey Him. And the Lord has declared this day that you are His people, His treasured possession as He promised, and that You are to keep all His commands He has declared that He will set you in praise, fame and honour high above all the nations He has made and that you will be a people holy to the Lord your God, as He promised.

Prayer

Lord Jesus, I will obey all of Your commandments and follow Your laws and decrees. I will carefully observe them with all of my heart, mind, body, soul, and spirit.
I declare this day to the nations of Your people that You are my God and I will walk in Your ways, and will keep Your decrees, commands and laws. And You, Lord, have declared this day that I belong to You, and I am Your treasured possession. You have set me in praise, fame, and honour high above all the nations You have made. You have made me holy, to the Lord, as You promised me.
Father, fill me with Your grace, mercy, granting me Your divine favour for it is all-sufficient for my needs. My treasure is in You that the Excellency of the power of God maybe of God, and not me.
These things You have spoken to me, that I may have peace. I depend upon God through His, Holy Spirit, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. I focus completely upon Him. He is holding me in His hands and I am hanging upon His care. I trust in Him alone and stand in faith in Him forever and always in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God.

I commit this prayer into His hands now and always in the precious name of Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment