Friday 27 March 2015

New Blog Post: ‘Enjoy your Life’

Galatians 5:22 KJV ‘The fruit of the Spirit is joy’

Prayer

O my precious God, thank You for showing me in Your Word today that I have to admit to You, that I have been uptight because of the way I decided how my life should be. Please forgive me.
I also admit and confess before You, that my expectations have been in people this has caused me to be frustrated. I have been expecting them to do things in a certain way, the way I thought things ought to be done and this has upset me greatly; now I ask You to forgive me because I know I was totally wrong.
I have learnt my lesson and I will approach each day without expecting anything from them. My great expectations shall be in God alone. I will leave everything in His hands and will walk with Him in His grace and in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God; He has become my Best Friend.
I shall stop fighting against life and I shall go against the flow with the help of the Holy Spirit of God, He will guide and lead me into His perfect will. I make the decision today to enjoy this life that God has given to me with the Spirit of God. I receive His love, joy, and peace deep within my heart and thank and praise my God for everything He has given to me in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

2 comments: