Saturday 11 July 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – Praise the Lord

Psalm 57:9-11 NLT I will thank You, Lord, among all the people. I will sing Your praises among the nations. For Your unfailing love is as high as the heavens. Your faithfulness reaches the clouds. Be exalted, O God, above the highest heavens. May Your glory shine over all the earth.

 

I will thank and praise the Lord as He has prepared my new day. I thank Him for His faithfulness and will honour Him with my songs of praise and thanksgiving. I don’t have to have sleepless night’s worrying, about the things I cannot change, I use those wakeful hours to meditate on an expression suitable for the world. God has shown me how to turn times of stress into times of blessing by considering God’s faithfulness in comparison with my fleeting problems. I have no need to worry when I can invest my time in praying, worshiping, and praising, God, i can never thank Him enough for all the goodness God has bestowed upon me In Jesus  Christ.

 

Prayer

 

I will thank You, Lord, among all the people. I will sing Your praises among the nations. For Your unfailing live for me is high as the heavens. Your faithfulness reaches the clouds. Be exalted, O God, about the highest heavens. May Your glory shine over all the earth. I praise and thank You, with all of my heart, mind, body, spirit, and soul, for all Your goodness You have bestowed upon me in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment