Tuesday 14 July 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – God’s Requirements

Deuteronomy 10:12-13 NLT And now Israel, what does the Lord your God require of you? He requires only that you fear the Lord your God, and live in a way that pleases Him, and love Him and serve Him with all your heart and soul. And you must always obey the Lord’s commands and decrees that I am giving you today for your own good.

 

Often I ask God, Lord, what do You require of me? I wait upon Him and listen to His response to my question? Sometimes, it is not always what I want to hear, other times I am jumping with joy, because I have the answers I want to hear. It is hard to follow the commands of God, and to live in a way that pleases Him, but one thing I do know that is certain, I love Him and serve Him with all my heart and soul. I fear God (have reverence for Him). Live in a way that pleases Him. Love Him. Serve Him with all my heart and soul. Obey His commands to the best of my knowledge and ability. I live my life in faith, trust, love, confidence, in the Lord Jesus Christ, and in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God.

 

Prayer

 

Gracious God, You require me to fear the Lord my God, and live in a way that pleases You. I want to do this too. I love You and serve You with my all my heart and soul. I surrender, submit, and relinquish my life to You, in obedience to the Lord Jesus Christ and in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. Amen

 

No comments:

Post a Comment