Friday 17 July 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – God’s Presence

Psalm 73:23-24 NLT Yet I still belong to You You hold my right hand. You guide me with Your counsel, leading me to a glorious destiny. 

 

My confidence is in God’s presence and guidance. From birth to death, I am continually in God’s grip. But far more, I have the hope of resurrection with Him. Though my courage and strength may fail, I know that one day I will be raised to life with the Lord Jesus Christ, to serve Him forever. He is my security, my ever present help and I cling to Him with all my spirit and soul.

 

Prayer

 

Heavenly Father, my confidence is in Your presence and guidance. From birth to death, I am continually in Your grip. But far more, I have the hope of resurrection with Jesus Christ . Though my courage and strength may fail, I know one day I will be raised to life with the Lord Jesus Christ, to serve Him forever. My security, faith, trust, is in Him alone and I cling to Jesus with all my heart, mind, spirit, body, and soul. Amen

 

No comments:

Post a Comment