Monday 13 July 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – Ask God for Wisdom

James 1:5 NLT If you need wisdom, ask our generous God, and He will give it to you. He will not rebuke you for asking.

 

When I need God’s wisdom, I go straight to the ‘Throne of God’, and I ask Him for wisdom in the name of Jesus Christ. I need God’s wisdom and guidance in everything I do. It helps me through trying times. God’s wisdom is practical. The wisdom from God relates to life during the most trying times. It is not a wisdom isolated from suffering trials. This wisdom is a tool which trials are overcome. An intelligent person may have profound ideas, but a wise person puts profound ideas into action. Intelligence will allow some to describe several reasons why the car broke down. The wise person chooses the most likely reason and proceeds to take action. God’s wisdom is divine, and it goes beyond common sense. It is Christlike. Asking for wisdom is ultimately to be like Christ. 

 

Prayer

 

Heavenly Father, I do ask You for wisdom, and also I ask for confident faith in what I hope for and assurance for the things I cannot see. Thank You for the Scripture which helps me gain the confidence I need in my times of struggles and circumstances. I truly believe what You have said You will do in my life, You will do in the name of Jesus Christ at Your appointed time. I thank You for the Holy  Spirit, who helps me work through any doubts I may have and He helps me overcome in the name of Jesus Christ.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment