Saturday 4 July 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – God Is Building Me Up

Jeremiah 24:6-7 NLT I will watch over and care for them, and I will bring them back here again. I will build them up and not tear them down. I will plant them and not uproot them. I will give them hearts that recognise me as the Lord. They will be My people, and I will be their God, for they will return to Me wholeheartedly.

 

When I acknowledged Jesus Christ as my personal Saviour and Lord, I realised I had been in a foreign land, and in captivity. I was in exiled for those first forty years of my life, I never realised even then how God was watching over me and taking care of me. I did not have a personal relationship with Jesus then, but it was only after He came to find me, and I accepted Him, as my personal Saviour and Lord, the Holy Spirit of God, began transforming me into image of Jesus Christ. A new spiritual birth was taking place. 

He was building me up and not tearing me down. He was planting me and not uprooting me. The Holy Spirit of God, was watering the seeds within my heart, mind, body, spirit, and soul, enabling and empowering me to grow in faith in His supernatural power. He is changing my life moment by moment causing my faith to grow strong in Him. He is my God and my King, my Master and  my Lord. I am His child, and He is my God. I am wholeheartedly committed to Him and He is committed to me, for the glory, honour, and praise of His holy name.

 

Prayer

 

Heavenly Father, how grateful and thankful I am that You have always watched over me and taken care of me. Thank You for bringing me back again to the land You exiled me from. Thank You for my new spiritual birth in the name of Jesus Christ, and now I am able to recognise and acknowledge You as my personal Saviour and Lord. My faith and love is rooted and ground in Christ, to the honour, praise, and glory, of my Heavenly Father.  

Thank You for my Helper the Holy Spirit of God, who teaches me the Truth, the Way, and the Life, of the Lord Jesus Christ I am ever grateful and thankful to Him now and forever more. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment