Monday 8 January 2018

New Blog Post – ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Trust Christ‘

And now just as you trusted Christ to save you, trust him, too, for each day’s problems; live in vital union with him. Let your roots grow down into him and draw up nourishment from him. See that you go on growing in the Lord, and become strong and vigorous in the truth you were taught. Let your lives overflow with joy and thanksgiving for all he has done. (Colossians 2:6-7 TLB)

I trusted Jesus Christ to save me, and I trusted Him to give me the faith to believe He will grow me up in faith. These things do not happen overnight, bit by bit my trust seemed to grow through the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. Each day I face problems, trials, tribulations, this turns my attention to God. I remember the time I’d had a Mammogram and within a few days after having the procedure, a letter came from the hospital, the  Radiographer wanted to discuss my procedure I’d had done. My first reaction was to seek God. I ask God outright. Have I got cancer? I asked Him to give me a clear ‘Yes or No’, as the Bible states. The answer came back ‘Yes’! This brought me deep into prayer. God was preparing me before I had my appointment at the hospital. I put my trust completely in God. I saw the Radiologist. He told me outright they had found cancer. God’s Words came true. They did a Biopsy straight away, I was being referred to see an Oncologist. He discussed with me the operation and the treatment that would follow. I am pleased to say, ‘God delivered me from the Cancer.’ God has been such a loving and faithful God to me. I can never thank Jesus enough for all His grace, mercy, strength and power He has given to me the faith to believe I would overcome this disease. I am clear of cancer and in my eighth year of freedom.

I will give you back your health again and heal your wounds. Now you are called “The Outcast” and “Jerusalem, the Place Nobody Wants.”  But, says the Lord, when I bring you home again from your captivity and restore your fortunes, Jerusalem will be rebuilt upon her ruins; the palace will be reconstructed as it was before. The cities will be filled with joy and great thanksgiving, and I will multiply my people and make of them a great and honored nation. (Jeremiah 30:17-19 TLB)

No comments:

Post a Comment