Monday 29 January 2018

New Blog Post – ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Faithful to God‘

And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord who has enabled me, because He counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry. (1 Timothy 1:12 NKJ)

God has given me the strength and courage to enable me to listen to Him, He has caused me to be faithful. He has chosen me as one of His messengers, to reach out to His people in bringing the Gospel of Jesus Christ to them. I know first-hand what God has done for me He could do for others. Sharing my story is what I believed God wanted me to do. This particular morning I was beginning a new job. God called me to be cautious. He told me the enemy would trip me up, but He would be their to catch me. His words came true. My ankle gave way and I began to fall. It happened so quickly, but remembering what God had said, “I shouted out in the name of Jesus’”,  Satan I come against you. An ambulance was called and the paramedics treated me. At the hospital I was told I had a serious knee injury. I was unable to do the job I was going to do and had to give in my resignation. God did take care of me, even though I had to go through this trial; but He helped me to cope with the leg injury. I believed God would bring good out of my situation reaching out to others through me. Although I was on crutches for eight years, God helped me to cope with my disability. I drew closer to God in those years, He was teaching me how to pray for others. I learnt the Word of God, and prayed God’s Word over the people He wanted me to pray for. I began to understand how powerful prayer was and is, my relationship with God became deeper and richer as I saw my prayers being answered.

Oh, how kind our Lord was, for he showed me how to trust him and become full of the love of Christ Jesus. (1 Timothy 1:14 TLB)

No comments:

Post a Comment