Friday 12 January 2018

New Blog Post – ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Word of Wisdom’

The Lord God has given me his words of wisdom so that I may know what I should say to all these weary ones. Morning by morning he wakens me and opens my understanding to his will. (Isaiah 50:4 TLB)

God has given me the ability to comfort others in their times of need. I can sympathise with others, having experienced some of the things they may be going through. It is putting my experiences into practise, what God had done for me; He also could do for them. Being prayerful, is a necessity, it is the key for us to be able to reach out to others with God’s Spirit. He guides and leads us in each situation and we must call upon His name for His help to help them. God had shown me He wanted me to work with women’s problems. I intended to be obedient to His calling. God was with me and He equipped and empowered me with Godly wisdom. I could not do anything in my own will and strength. I knew I was totally dependant upon God through my faith and praying for them daily. God was the only One who would bring them through. Trusting God through His Spirit in the name of Jesus, Christ, He enables me to speak the right words to help His people.

Lord, open my ears to hear Your message of hope and speak it to someone in need.

But not everyone who hears the Good News has welcomed it, for Isaiah the prophet said, “Lord, who has believed me when I told them?”[*] Yet faith comes from listening to this Good News—the Good News about Christ. (Romans 10:16-17 TLB)

And we are sure of this, that he will listen to us whenever we ask him for anything in line with his will. And if we really know he is listening when we talk to him and make our requests, then we can be sure that he will answer us. (1 John 5:14-15 TLB)




No comments:

Post a Comment