Monday 22 January 2018

New Blog Post – ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Delivered‘

“Is this the one who rolled his burden on the Lord?” they laugh. “Is this the one who claims the Lord delights in him? We’ll believe it when we see God rescue him!” (Psalm 22:8)

God came and rescued me when I confessed my sins before Him, and cast all my burdens upon the Lord. I believed in Jesus Christ my precious Lord, and now I was in a personal relationship with Him, I did this through connecting to Him in prayer. I am not empty vessel any longer, God has filled me with His joy and gladness; and I advertise to the world His goodness and mercy. He has made me secure in Jesus Christ, and in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. He is the only One who can satisfy my needs. My deficits are no match for His abundance, and my cries find a home in His ears. I have put my love, faith, trust, confidence, in God. My relationship with Him is growing steadily. He has grafted me into the ‘Vine of God’ and I am abiding in Him. Jesus Christ, has changed my life radically; and I can never give Him enough thanksgiving, praise, worship, adoration, and love for everything He has done for me. He has delivered me from the darkness of this world, and adopted me as His child into the kingdom of light; where I now live with Him.

When he calls on me, I will answer; I will be with him in trouble and rescue him and honor him. I will satisfy him with a full life[*] and give him my salvation.” (Psalm 91:15-16 TLB)

No comments:

Post a Comment