Friday 9 June 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Died With Christ’

And since your old sin-loving nature “died” with Christ, we know that you will share his new life. Christ rose from the dead and will never die again. Death no longer has any power over him. (Romans 6:8-9 TLB)

It is so good to know because of Christ’s death and resurrection, as followers of Christ we need never fear death. The assurance we now have gives us freedom to enjoy fellowship with Jesus Christ and He enables us to do His will. We begin to see everything through God’s point of view and not our own. We will experience the full love of Christ, His righteousness, and mercy from the Father. The best news anyone of us can have is we will never die. That assurance frees us to enjoy fellowship with Him and to do His will. This affects all our activities – work and worship, play, Bible study, quiet times, and times of caring for others. Knowing this helps us to experience a new vigour in life.

                                                        Prayer

Father, thank You for the forgiveness of all my sins. Thank You for Jesus Christ’s death and resurrection, and now You enable me to follow Him. I need never fear death ever again. I now have the freedom to enjoy a great friendship and freedom with Him, which I never experienced before I knew His name. I now experience the full love, righteousness, and mercy of the Father. The Holy Spirit of God, helps me to see things through the eyes of God and in the light with Christ. How grateful and thankful I am to God for all the forgiveness, grace, and mercy, He has shown towards me now and forever more. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment