Friday 3 February 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Each Step With Jesus’

The steps of good men are directed by the Lord. He delights in each step they take. 
(Psalm 37:23 TLB)

                                                                     Prayer

Father, You will direct my steps and I will let You do this for me. You delight in each step I take. You are intensely interested in my life. You know I offer sincere heartfelt prayers to You and You will give me direction to the meaning for my life. I humbly seek Your will, and You will touch my heart as You lead me on the path of Your choosing. I will trust You to guide my steps.
I commit and entrust my life to You completely and without any reservation, You will give me the strength to meet any challenge, the courage to face any trial, and the wisdom to live in Your righteousness and to live in Your peace. So, I trust You completely today for   guidance. When I do this, I can take each step with faith and confidence in Jesus Christ. I know a spiritual discipline is necessary in order to move slowly from an absurd to an obedient life, from a life filled with noisy worries to life in which there is some free inner space where I can listen to my God and follow Him, harness myself to Him and follow His guidance in all I do. I acknowledge Him first and foremost before I do anything and wait for Him to show me what to do through supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment