Monday 13 February 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Relying On God‘

If you will humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, in his good time he will lift you up. Let him have all your worries and cares, for he is always thinking about you and watching everything that concerns you. (1 Peter 5: 6-7 TLB)

                                                                 Prayer

Lord Jesus, I come before You and humble myself under the mighty hand of God, in Your good time You will lift me up. I give all my worries and cares to You, for You are always thinking about me and watching everything that concerns me. I will not rely upon my own resources or on my family and friends, but only on the promises of my Father in heaven. 
God is my never-ending source of my support and courage for those who call on You. When I am weary, He gives me the strength to carry on. When I see no hope God reminds me of the promises He has promised me. When I grieve, God comforts me. God will hold my hand and walk with me every day of my life I will let Him. So, even when my circumstances are difficult, I trust the Father. His love is eternal, and His goodness endures forever and always in Christ. Amen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment