Sunday 5 February 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Bountiful Harvest’

But if you stay in me and obey my commands, you may ask any request you like, and it will be granted! My true disciples produce bountiful harvests. This brings great glory to my Father. (John 15:7-8 TLB)

                                                                          Prayer 

Heavenly Father, I ask You to help me to always abide in You and obey Your commandments. I know as long as I am in alignment with the Holy Spirit of God’s will, then my prayer requests will be granted by Him. I desire to be a true disciple of God, producing bountiful harvest that bring honour and glory to my Heavenly Father, through the Precious name of Jesus Christ.
You want to answer my prayer requests, but it is not always in the way I expect You too; because Your plans are better than mine. Many times my prayers go unanswered because I am not abiding in You. I must always dwell in Your words and get them seeped deep into my heart. I shall read them, pray about them, and apply them to my attitudes and behaviour. Then whenever I need a word from You, the Holy Spirit of God will bring Your words to my heart and mind. And when I obey Your word, Your desires will become my desires, and then my prayed desires will be answered. Your love and joy fill my heart, overflowing to those around me. This demonstrates Your love and power to the world, proving that I am Your disciple a disciple of Jesus Christ, Your precious Son. Thank You for making all things possible for me through Jesus Christ and in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. Amen.   

No comments:

Post a Comment