Wednesday 22 February 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Worshiping God‘

“The time is coming, ma’am, when we will no longer be concerned about whether to worship the Father here or in Jerusalem. For it’s not where we worship that counts, but how we worship—is our worship spiritual and real? Do we have the Holy Spirit’s help? For God is Spirit, and we must have his help to worship as we should. The Father wants this kind of worship from us. But you Samaritans know so little about him, worshiping blindly, while we Jews know all about him, for salvation comes to the world through the Jews.” 
(John 4:21-24 TLB)

                                                                 Prayer

My precious God, an hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshippers will worship the Father in spirit and truth. The Father wants this kind of worship from me. God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship Him in spirit and truth.
Father, I receive Your comfort daily, because I pray to You every day of the week. You have a wonderful plan for my life, and an important part of that plan includes the time I set aside for praise and worship. Every life, including mine, includes some form of worship. The question is not whether I will worship, but what I worship. I choose to worship God through Jesus Christ, my Lord, and in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. 
I will reap a bountiful harvest of joy, peace, and abundant blessing. I worship God with a sincere heart with praise, thanksgiving, adoration, and love, today and every day. I have His name written upon my heart, mind, body, spirit, and soul – I can rest assured that my name is written on His heart forever and always in Jesus Christ my Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment