Friday 8 July 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’- ‘Spectacular Breakthrough'

What a glorious Lord! He who daily bears our burdens also gives us our salvation. 
(Psalm 68:19TLB)

                                                                   Prayer

O Father, what a glorious God, I have in You. You who daily carries all my burdens for me and have given me the joy of Your salvation. I praise and thank You for the glory of Jesus Christ, and what He did in taking all of my sins upon Himself at Calvary.
Thank You, that You are showing me now is the time for me to move on. You are opening new doors for me. You are going to pour out new opportunities and new avenues of possibilities in order to unleash the well of creative expressions inside of me. You have all my circumstances which have kept me hidden behind a wall of choices that seemed to be right at the time, but now that wall is crumbling down, setting me free, and the way ahead is a spectacular spiritual breakthrough in my life. I shall take a giant step toward my radiant tomorrow and trust Jesus Christ and depend upon the Holy Spirit of God to guide and lead me into God’s perfect plans for my life. All the glory, praise, and honour are Yours alone in Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment