Monday 11 July 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘God Came To Save’

See, God has come to save me! I will trust and not be afraid, for the Lord is my strength and song; he is my salvation. 3 Oh, the joy of drinking deeply from the Fountain of Salvation!”
(Isaiah 12:2-3 TLB)
.                                                                 Prayer

Heavenly Father, I thank You that You came to save me through Your Son, Jesus Christ. I will trust You and shall not be afraid, for You, are the strength of my heart and the song of my salvation. Oh, the joy of drinking deeply from the Fountain of Your Salvation, Your steadfast love, O Lord, is as great as all the heavens. Your faithfulness reaches beyond the clouds. Your justice is as solid as God’s mountains. Your decisions are as full of wisdom as the oceans are with water.
I can give You my best and my worst today. I can give You my dreams. I can give you my appetites and my hopes. I can give everything that I am to You. I can trust You to know what You are doing. Only You alone can make all my dreams come true, and You alone know how to handle all my appetites. You turn my hopes to reality. You are patient with me in my time of growth. I shall step into this season with an open heart, and give to You what You deserve as my Lord and Saviour in Christ Jesus my precious Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment