Friday 29 July 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘God’s Handiwork ‘

Beautiful words stir my heart. I will recite a lovely poem about the king, for my tongue is like the pen of a skilful poet. (Psalm 45:1 NLT)

.                                                                   Prayer

O my precious Lord, I do have a real story to tell about the goodness of the Lord. I can declare the glory of the Lord my God, I proclaim His exquisite handiwork within my life. When I believed in God, and accepted His precious Son Jesus Christ, into my heart and life God placed His seal of ownership upon my life through the Holy Spirit of God. Then I became a walking psalm, a walking demonstration that He exists and He is faithful, and does all things well.
When I am with the people, and talk about my precious Lord Jesus to them, they too experience His presence through the words I speak, my attitudes, and even my actions towards them. They realise that the God of grace loves them and wants to illuminate their life with His joy, mercy, and salvation. 
I pray the God of grace, mercy, and peace would give them His hope and glory in the truth of the Gospel of Christ, the beautiful words of God I speak, will impact their lives as it did to my own life when the truth of the Gospel was spoken to me. I pray that it will make an eternal difference to all those peoples lives, who hear the Word of God through me. Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Your sight, O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer, as You inspire me to tell others my story. Guide my words and my heart so that I can honour You and encourage others to know You as well in Jesus Name I ask, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment