Monday 18 July 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Grace And Glory ‘

For Jehovah God is our Light and our Protector. He gives us grace and glory. No good thing will he withhold from those who walk along his paths. (Psalm 84:11 TLB)

.                                                                    Prayer

Father, You are Jehovah God, You are my Light and my Protector. You have given me grace and glory and do not withhold anything good from those who walk along Your path. 
There are many imperfections and chaos around me, so I intend to live each moment of each day as a unique event, as a miracle sent from You for me to honour and revere You. 
I shall live each moment as if it were a lifetime. There’s life and purpose in every breath I breath, in every millisecond on the earth today. Nothing in Your kingdom is without a divine purpose, and that is why this day and night is so important to me. I shall take each moment and live it through Jesus Christ my precious Lord. It is great to know He is in control of each and every detail of my life forever and always.  Amen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment