Tuesday 12 July 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘God’s Promises‘

He was completely sure that God was well able to do anything he promised. 
(Romans 4:21 TLB)

                                                                    Prayer

O my precious God, I am completely sure that You are well able to do anything You have promised me. When You make a promise to me, You seal it through the Holy Spirit of God, at Your throne and it can never be broken. You have told me, that the promises You have made with me shall come to pass at Your appointed time. I shall not reject the dream that You the Lord my God, have given to me. I am continually being trained to stand strong and to trust in You. I shall not be discouraged because it’s taking time for my dream to reach it’s fulfilment. The vision that You placed within my heart is true and the author and finisher of my faith, shall see it through as He was the One who authorised it in the beginning. You began the dream and You will be the One to complete the dream. You have chosen to wait before the dream is fulfilled, because You know what You are doing. The enemy of my spirit and soul wants to overtake my mind with doubts, but I say to him, get thee behind me Satan my life is dedicated and committed to God through Jesus Christ my precious Lord. The Word of God is sustained and written upon my heart and mind. I shall keep the laws and decrees the Lord my God has given to me and will trust and obey Him in all things according to the Scriptures as it is written. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment