Monday 29 February 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House And Meet With Him In Prayer’ – ‘Put God First’

If you want favour with both God and man, and a reputation for good judgment and common sense, then trust the Lord completely; don't ever trust yourself. In everything you do, put God first, and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success. 
(Proverbs 3:4-6 TLB)

                                                                     Prayer

O my precious God, if I want favour with You and man, and a reputation for good judgment and common sense, then I must trust You completely; I must never trust myself. In everything I do, I must put You first, and You will direct me and crown my efforts with success. I will not do anything in my will or strength, but only in God’s will and strength.
May the God of peace Himself make me entirely pure and devoted to God; and may my spirit and soul and body be kept blameless until that day when my Lord Jesus Christ comes back again. God, You have called me to become Your child, You will do this for me, just as You have promised me. 
Your promise of peace for me will never be broken, says the Lord who has mercy upon me. Listen now! The Lord isn’t too weak to save me. And He isn't getting deaf! He can hear me when I call to Him. God, You will surely do this for me, for You always do just what You say, and You are the One who invited me into this wonderful friendship with Your Son, even Christ my precious Lord. Your arms are wide open to hold me, to encourage me, to bless me, and assure me of my God-kissed future. There is so much I don’t know and so much You want to open up for me. I shall draw closer to God  and He shall draw closer to me in Christ Jesus my Lord.  Amen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment