Monday 1 February 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House And Meet With Him In Prayer’ – ‘Out of Date’

And I will be merciful to them in their wrong doings, and I will remember their sins no more. (Romans 8:12 TLB)

                                                                Prayer

Oh! My precious Lord, thank You for Your great mercies for forgiving me my  wrong doings, and You have promised to remember my  sins no more.
You speak of these new promises, of the new agreement through Jesus Christ, they are now taking place of the old one; for the old one is out of date now and has been put aside forever. I go right into God Himself, with a true heart fully trusting Him to receive me because I have been sprinkled with Christ’s blood to make me clean and because my body has been washed with pure water.
My past is over and gone and You, O God, have made a new path for me. You have forgiven me and so now I can forgive myself and I don’t hold anything against myself any longer. I have turned away from a self-toward habitual way of life, and now I follow Jesus Christ, my precious Lord and have received my forgiveness from Him. He has given me a fresh clean slate and He is refreshing my spirit daily. 
I give Him all my worries and concerns, so I begin to truly live a good life in Him. I am experiencing clean, beautiful joyous freedom in Him because my eyes are focuses upon Him. He increases within me hope and faith, for He is the only One who can satisfy me in all my needs. If I  do this, I will experience God’s peace, which is far more wonderful than the human understanding. His peace will keep my heart quiet and at rest as I trust Him in Jesus Christ Name, now and forever more. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment