Tuesday 2 February 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House And Meet With Him In Prayer’ –‘I Will Not Associate with Evil Men’

Don’t associate with evil men; don't long for their favours and gifts. Their kindness is a trick; they want to use you as their pawn. The delicious food they serve will turn sour in your stomach, and you will vomit it and have to take back your words of appreciation for their “kindness.” (Proverbs 23:7-8 TLB)

                                                                     Prayer

Oh! My precious Lord, I will not associate with evil men; I will not long for their favours or  gifts. Their kindness is a trick; they want to use me as their pawn. The delicious food they serve will turn sour in my stomach, and I will vomit it and have to take back my words of appreciation for their kindness. 
Every step I take, I take with You being at my side, when I am weary or uncertain, You will pick me up and carry me in Your arms. Knowing in faith You have given me the authority in heaven and on earth, encourages me and strengthens me to be obedient to the call You  have placed upon my life, through Jesus Christ my precious Lord.
I shall obey Your commandments following Jesus in all the places He wants me to be in. I shall listen intently to  what He wants me to do. Father, I ask You to open the doors of opportunity for me. I also ask You to close any doors You do not want me to walk through. I totally rely and depend upon the Holy Spirit of God to guide and lead me into the places You want me to be in.
I will go out into all the nations of Your people, making disciples and baptising them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit of God. Living my life in faith and putting into practise everything You have taught me to do. Grant to me Your wisdom and knowledge which will enable me to pass on these precious teachings of Jesus Christ my Lord. I ask You to breath Your supernatural power afresh and anew upon me, this will strengthen me to be all You want me to be and give me the courage to do what You call me to do to glorify and magnify Your name forever and always. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment