Wednesday 17 February 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House And Meet With Him In Prayer’ –‘You Gave Me Life ’

You gave me life and were so kind and loving to me, and I was preserved by Your care. 
(Job 10:12 TLB)

                                                               Prayer

O my precious God, You have given me a new life through Jesus Christ my Lord. You have been so kind and loving towards me, Your mercy and grace have been bestowed upon me,  and You have forgiven me all of my sins. I am humbled by Your mercy and grace. Thank You,  for taking the Cross for me a sinner, and shedding Your Blood to sanctified and purify me to make me clean. You remember my sins no-more, so neither do I. I am a new creation, created in Christ Jesus unto good works which God has before ordained that I should walk in Him. You preserved me by Your care. How grateful and thankful I am to You O God. I want You to know how much I appreciate what You have done for me.
You protect me with Your shield of love. You order Your angels to protect me wherever I go. They steady me with their hands and direct me in the way You want me to walk. You stop me from stumbling against the rock on the trail I follow in Christ. 
I have found a new life in the sanctuary of my soul through Jesus Christ my precious Lord. I will let nothing tarnish my peace of mind nor my happiness in Christ. He has given me keys to open a new destiny for I have earned the privileges of His Divine Favour. How grateful I am to You, O God, for all of Your loving kindnesses You have given to me through Jesus Christ my precious Lord, I cannot forget all the goodness, kindness, and love You have bestowed upon me forever and always through Jesus Christ my Redeemer and Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment