Wednesday 10 February 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House And Meet With Him In Prayer’ –‘The Secret Place ‘

We live within the shadow of the Almighty, sheltered by the God who is above all gods. 
(Psalm 91:1 TLB)

                                                                 Prayer

O my precious God, I live within the shadow of the Almighty God, He shelter’s me in the shadow of His wings. I come to Him and meet with Him  in the secret place daily in prayer. It is exclusive place where I can go into the holy of holies, and come into His presence and glory. This I declare, that He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; He is my God, and I trust in Him. For He rescues me from every trap and protects me from the fatal plague. He is my fortress and shield and His faithful promises are my armour. 
Now, I don’t need to be afraid of the dark anymore, nor fear the dangers of the day; nor dread the plagues of darkness, nor disasters in the morning. He has made me stable, and safe. He has put me out of range of the hidden traps snapping outside the door. For Jehovah is my refuge! I choose the God above all gods to shelter me. He orders His angels to protect me wherever I go. They steady me with their hands to keep me from stumbling against the rocks on the trail.
I shall be careful – I shall watch out for attacks from Satan, my great enemy. He prowls around like a hungry, roaring lion, looking for some victim to tear apart. I shall stand firm in my faith and trust in the Lord, my confidence is always in Him. To Him be all power and glory He is over all things, forever and ever. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment