Wednesday 2 December 2015

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House Daily to Meet with Him in Prayer’ ‘Nothing Is Ever Wasted’

We can rejoice too, when we run into problems and trials, for we know that they good for us – they help us learn to be patient. (Romans 5:3 TLB)
.
Prayer

Lord Jesus, nothing is ever wasted – not even in the hard difficult times You want me to face. You are teaching me more and more about trusting in God. This will help me to grow in faith as I continue to obey Your Word.
Holy Spirit, You are teaching me more and more how to depend upon, rely upon, and to lean upon You. I cannot always see Your presence in my life, but in faith and with confidence, I know You are always there for me. You have given me Your promise that You will never leave me, nor will You ever forsake me. You have said, “Your presence would go with me wherever I go.” This is good enough for me and I trust You in faith what You have said to me You shall surely do.
Continue to reinforce my faith. Build me up in the very nature and characteristics of Jesus Christ. Let my faith and confidence be deep rooted and grounded to Him in everything I do and let me always remember that He must take the first place within my life and include Him in everything I do. 
May I bring all the glory, honour, praise and thanksgiving to God through my relationship with Him through Jesus Christ?

May the glory of God shine forth within me that I may witness and testify that the ‘Light of the World, Jesus Christ abides within me and I abide and dwell within Him for the honour, praise and glory of His Kingdom and Name . Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment