Friday 11 December 2015

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House Daily to Meet with Him in Prayer’ ‘Connected Together in Christ’

How natural it is that I should feel as I do about you, for you have a very special place in my heart. We have shared together the blessings of God, both when I was in prison and when I was out, defending the truth and telling others about Christ. (Philippians 1:7 TLB)

Prayer

Heavenly Father, You have connected me to be with certain people which are right for me. Help me to discern who those people are. Without them my destiny would not be complete. I am humble enough to accept that my possibilities are unlimited. How natural it is that I should feel as I do about them, for they have a very special place in my heart in the heart of Jesus Christ. We have shared together the blessings of God, both when I was in prison and when I came out of prison, defending the truth and telling others about Christ.
I desire always to abide in the Vine of God, a branch abiding in Him without Him I can do nothing, but in Him I can do all things through Jesus Christ who strengthens me.
I shall build my thinking upon Christ Jesus and be in harmony with Him through the Holy Spirit of God. I bring every thought, word, and deed, captive in obedience to the Lord Jesus Christ.
Thank You for praying for me Jesus, that my faith will not fail but my faith would be made strong and very courageous in You.

Therefore, I can always be of good courage, and knowing that while I am at home in the body I am absent from the Lord – I am of good courage, I say, and prefer rather to be absent from the body and to be at home with the Lord Jesus Christ now and forever more. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment