Wednesday 9 December 2015

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House Daily to Meet with Him in Prayer’ ‘One with Christ’

You must love Him with all your heart, soul, and might. (Deuteronomy 6:5 TLB)

Prayer

Lord Jesus, You see me as a whole person. You ask me to be full of integrity (to be whole) in my life, because it won’t work any other way. You made me with one will one heart with one spirit, and with one soul to be one with You.
I love You, the Lord my God, with all my heart, mind, body spirit, soul, and strength. I want to be one with Jesus Christ, and with the Holy Spirit of God; guiding and leading me with His supernatural power into God’s perfect will.
I refuse to live my life compartmentalised as an arrow of compartments or a collection of separate performances. Jesus Christ has made me a whole person and I shall not fear or be afraid or dismayed any longer. For He is with me and He is my God  He will strengthen me, yes, He will help me and He will uphold me with His righteous right hand. 
I refuse to take on board anymore of Satan’s thoughts, ideas, his lies, deceit, and deception; in the name of Jesus Christ my precious Lord. I accept through Jesus Christ and the Cross of Calvary, Jesus died once and for all to set me this captive free. He has washed, cleansed and purified me through His Shed Blood. I have admitted all my sin before Him and I have received His forgiveness and love once and for all.

I pray for wisdom and protection, I admit my inner struggles in the name of Jesus Christ. I ask for His strength and courage to stand firm, upright and straight in Him. He has promised that He will protect me through His name and His Blood and I shall bring honour, glory, and praise to my heavenly Father through His precious and holy Name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment