Wednesday 16 December 2015

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House Daily to Meet with Him in Prayer’ ‘God’s Goodness’

Oh, how great is Your goodness to those who publicly declare that You will rescue them. For You have stored up great blessings for those who trust and reverence You.
(Psalm 31:19TLB)

Prayer

O my precious God, how great is Your goodness to those who publicly declare that You will rescue them. For You have stored up great blessings for those who trust and reverence Your holy name.
Hide Your loved ones in the shelter of Your presence, safe beneath Your hand, safe from all conspiring men.
Blessed is the Lord, for He has shown me that His never-failing love protects me like the walls of a fort. I spoke at times too hastily when I said, “The Lord has deserted me,” for You listened to my plea and You answered me at Your appointed time.
Oh! I shall love the Lord my God, with all my heart, mind, body, soul and spirit; I shall praise His precious and holy name with all of the people; who love His name. He protects those who are loyal to Him, but He will harshly punish all who haughtily reject Him.

So, cheer up! Take courage if You are depending on the Lord, He will never ever let you down, for He is faithful to His Word and to His people who worship Him in truth and in Spirit through the Holy Spirit of God now and always. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment