Wednesday 10 June 2015

New Blog Post: ‘Waiting on God’

I will climb my watchtower now and wait to see what answer God will give to my complaint. (Habakkuk 2:1 TLB)

Prayer

O my beloved God, I will stand upon my watchtower, and will watch to see what You, O God; will stay unto me. I’m waiting on You, O God, with great expectations to see what You are going to do. I receive Your strength enabling me to be on the outlook and wait patiently for Your will to be done over all the circumstances of my life.
Let me be ready and alert, and I ask You to fling open the gates of my heart for its entrance to be open, and I ask You, O God, to come into my heart in Your fullness of my faith in Jesus Christ. I watch for God in the events of my life. I wait until I receive the gold of my faith, love, trust, and confidence in the Lord Jesus Christ. I shall never be content without Him. I never want to play at praying, I expect my gracious God to listen to my prayers and to answer those prayers at His appointed time.
Heavenly Father, You would expect me to do real business with You in my praying. I expect this too. My expectations shall not be cut off from You.

Lord Jesus, You were wounded for my transgressions, You were bruised for my iniquities, the chastisement for my peace was upon You, and by Your stripes I am healed. Thank You for redeeming me from my sinful nature and this sinful and lost world. Thank You for taking the Cross for me I am ever grateful and thankful to You for bringing me this far into the glory, honour, praise of Your kingdom and name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment