Friday 19 June 2015

New Blog Post: ‘God’s Favour’

Moses talked there with the Lord and said to him, “You have been telling me, ‘Take these people to the Promised Land,’ but you haven’t told me whom you will send with me. You say you are my friend, and that I have found favor before you; please, if this is really so, guide me clearly along the way you want me to travel so that I will understand you and walk acceptably before you. For don’t forget that this nation is your people.”
And the Lord replied, “I myself will go with you and give you success.” (Exodus 33:12-14 TLB).

Prayer

Lord Jesus, You have spoken to me to lead Your people; but You have not made known to me whom You will send with me. You have said, ‘I know you by name and I have found favour with You.’ If You are pleased with me, teach me Your ways so I may know You and continue to find favour with You. Remember, that this nation is Your people. The Lord replied to me, “My Presence will go with you, and you will give me rest.”
Lord God, You have placed something inside of me that You want to birth to the earth. The Bible says everything God makes is ‘very good’, and it is time I started seeing myself that way too! God, You know me, You want to change my self-image so others can appreciate my unique gifts and qualities. I am now ready to let You do this. You have determined what my life will be. You chose me for a specific purpose. You have a great role You want me to play this is part of Your plan for my life. I desire to walk in complete submission, yielding and be obedient to God through the Holy Spirit, I ask Him to guide and lead me into His perfect will for the honour and glory of His name. Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment