Monday 22 June 2015

New Blog Post: A House Of Prayer – Daily Devotional - 'Grateful and Joyful'

Reading:1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

“Be thankful to the Lord.”

Prayer

Father, I will always be joyful and grateful to You, because You know what is right and best for me. No matter what may happen in my life I will be joyful because I belong to Christ Jesus. This is the most important relationship for me. Let my prayers be governed and controlled by the Holy Spirit. Let us pray together in peace and harmony and by being in agreement with one another. Let the glory of God shine through me. I admit to You that I do need Your help and that I am not too proud to ask You for it. I will obey God and abide by His commandments. I will keep praying and I will always be thankful to Him for that He does for me. Even when I do not understand what is happening, I will continue to trust in God at all costs. Amen.

Lessons To Be Learnt

Making a commitment to follow Jesus Christ, we become so thankful, happy, grateful, and joyous. Our heart begins to bubble over with love and joy for our Lord Jesus Christ, and sometimes our hearts feel as they are bursting at the seams and needing to share His love with others. We should be grateful and thankful to Him for rescuing us and saving us from the pits of hell and this evil world. Day by day seek His face and walk and pray with the Spirit of God on all occasions, making constant decision to do what God asks. We begin to see people through a different perspective: seeing them through the heart and mind of Jesus Christ our precious Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment