Monday 29 June 2015

New Blog Post: A House Of Prayer – Daily Devotional - ‘Be Honest and Trust Him

Reading: Hebrew 11:1

“Fill me with greater faith.”

Prayer

Almighty God, You, are faithful and precious to me. I cannot thank You enough. Please increase my faith in You. I know You constantly test my faith, and should I pass please, place me in circumstances that will require me to gain more faith. I want to experience a higher level with You. Please reveal more of Yourself to me. The only way I know if I am ready to go to the next level is to look at the way I have handled Your previous tests of faith that You gave to me. I know You will not promote me beyond my current level of competence or commitment until I demonstrate to You my understanding of Your current level. I do not want to lead my life continually going around all the same circles. Let me keep close to God and trust Him with all my heart in Jesus. Amen.

Lessons To Be Learnt


Being faithful to God means everything to those who believe in Him. Our hearts should be loyal, trustworthy, and true to Him. We may at times have let Him down, but our ultimate goals are to keep in step with God in all things. We must want to trust in small matters, and it does not matter how small those matters are as long as we can see we are being loyal, faithful, and true to Him. We must put God in the centre of our lives and want to walk in integrity and do what is righteous by Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment