Friday 27 February 2015

New Blog Post: ‘Surefooted’

Habakkuk 3:19 NLT The Sovereign Lord is my strength! He will make me as surefooted as a deer and bring me safely over the mountains.

Prayer

O my Sovereign Lord, You are my strength. You will make me surefooted as a deer and bring me to safely over all the mountains in my life. You, Lord, shall preserve my going out and my coming in.
I am convinced in faith that You, O God, are working out all of Your purposes for my life and the lives of my family, keeping us safe, because we depend and lean upon You.
I am absolutely convinced and convicted that because of God’s unchanging character and care this world is a totally secure place for me to be in. My anxiety and distress levels have gone down, because I trust in Jesus Christ my precious Lord.

I have been given that total assurance through Jesus Christ, my life and the lives of those I love are totally in His hands. So, I don’t need to be tormented any longer by my own inadequacy. I do not need to busy anymore. I see my limitations in contrast to God’s unlimited power and control of the world’s events; I cannot see all that God is doing and I cannot see all that God will do, but I can be assured that He is God, and He will do what is best and right for my family and me. Trusting in God gives me an inner calmness, peace, and an outer poise. He has taught me to think before I speak. Holy Spirit, I ask You to help me guard my tongue. Increase my faith to enable me to take risks for the Gospel of Jesus Christ. My desire is to walk in submission and be obedient to God the Father, God the Holy Son, and God the Holy Spirit in everything I do, bringing Him all the honour, praise and glory. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment