Friday 6 February 2015

New Blog Post: ‘Approve the Word of God in Me’

Psalm 19:14 NLT May the words of my mouth and the thoughts of my heart be pleasing to You, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Prayer

Lord Jesus, empower me to digest the Word of God. Slowly, steadily, surely and productively, let Your Word comes alive within me. May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing and acceptable in Your sight? You are my Strength and my Redeemer; I praise and thank You for this. I sit at Your feet being quiet, waiting patiently for You to speak to my heart, mind, spirit and soul. My great expectations are in You and You alone.  
Let me keep in step with the Holy Spirit of God, and step out, one step at a time with Him. I am willing to be changed by the Spirit of God; He is the One who is in control of my life.
I am willing to be a follower of the Gospel of Christ, and be a fisherwoman for Christ.

Jesus, I ask You to examine my heart, and know my heart and see if there is any evil within me. I ask You, O God, to approve Your words and thoughts as I offer them as a sacrifice to You, O God. I ask You, to determine Your love and to guide and lead me in what I say and how I think? Let my mind be bound to Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Let that mind that is in Jesus Christ, also be within me, now and forever more. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment