Wednesday 18 February 2015

New Blog Post: ‘Rivers of Life’

Hebrews 13:15-16 NLT With Jesus’ help; let us continually offer our sacrifice of praise to God by proclaiming the glory of His name. Don’t forget to do good and to share what you have those in need, for such sacrifices are very pleasing to God.

Prayer

Lord Jesus, I come to You with my sacrifice of praise and thanksgiving. I offer You my body as a living sacrifice pleasing and acceptable to God, for this is my reasonable service to God. I proclaim Your glory, honour and praise and bring it to Your kingdom and name.
I thank You for taking the Cross for me personally, and paying the price for all of my sins once and for all. You have set me free from all the strongholds and freeholds the enemy had upon my life. I am so thankful and grateful to You for this.   
Father, You have sent to me Your Holy Spirit to live and make His home within me. Let me therefore come boldly to the throne of grace and ask Him for the help I need.
You Lord, are near to me for I call upon Your name. I call out to You for the truth. I have this great assurance as I come to You, O God; that You will never turn me away.

I come to Your deep wells of water, and ask You to immerse and drench me in these great rivers of life, so I may be filled in the fullness of Jesus Christ. Let me let go of the shore-lines and launch out into the deep waters with God. Never let me forget the Man with the measuring line is right beside me today. In the deep of the Holy Spirit, He becomes a bright marvellous answer to my prayers. He most carefully and tenderly gives me His guidance and wisdom, the most thoughtful anticipation for my needs the most accurate and supernatural shaping of all the events in my life. Truly, I trust in God with all of my heart and lean not on my own understanding, but in all my ways I will acknowledge Him and He will make the crooked places straight. He is my 'Best Friend', and I know I can depend and lean upon Him for everything in the precious name of Jesus Christ my Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment