Friday 6 December 2013

New Blog Post: “We Are Your Masterpiece”



Ephesians 2:10 ESV For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.

Prayer

Almighty God, You created me to do good work that is to spread the Gospel of Christ to the heart of Your people. You prepared me in advance for this before I was born to the earth. I feel that I am on Your mind today, as I am Your masterpiece, created in Jesus to spread the Gospel of Christ, which God has ordained, and that I should walk in Him. I am so grateful and thankful to God for this. I am what I am in God and only He has the right to change me and no one else. I will be used for Your service and part of Your plan is for salvation to be preached throughout all the nations to people upon this earth. Let me be obedient to Your will in this matter. Every opportunity I have and each door that God opens allows me tell the world the truth about our Saviour and Lord Jesus Christ, Amen.

We are God’s work of art created in Jesus Christ to do good, which He has prepared for us in advance for work to be done. Our salvation is something only God is able to do. It is God with His creative power who allows us to implement the required work. If God considers us a work of art, then we dare not treat ourselves of others with disrespect. God knows who and what we are able to become, and we should be so grateful and thankful to God for this. Only He has the right to change us, and no one else can. He uses us for His service, and we are part of His plan to bring salvation to the heart and core of His people as well as the nations of the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment