Wednesday 4 December 2013

New Blog Post: “We Are Connected with Christ."



Matthew 11:27 ESV All things have been handed over to me by My Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son chooses to reveal Him.
Prayer

Father, You are Lord of heaven and earth, and I thank You for hiding the truth from those who think themselves so wise and clever. Yes, Father, it pleases You to do it this way! “My Father, You give me the authority over everything in the name of Your precious Son Jesus Christ and through the Holy Spirit of God.” I will triumph in all the battles I face. You will give me the victory in the righteousness of God. I prayerfully wait for Your instructions and pray the Holy Spirit of God will lead me in the right direction God wishes me to take. Set a steady pace for me; enable me and empower me to carry out each task that You plan and assign to me. I come to You and I ask will You please carry my heavy load as it is weighing me down, and I ask for the rest that You promised me in Christ. Amen.

The communion between God the Father and God the Son is the core of our relationship with Christ. All things are committed to Jesus and to our Father. No one knows a son except his father and no one knows a father except his son or those to whom the son chooses to reveal himself to. Being thankful and grateful to God gives us the knowledge of His Son, as we experience an intimate relationship with Him. This is the best relationship anyone could ever have, and we must feel honoured and privileged to be able to experience a one-to-one relationship with Jesus Christ. How fortunate we are Jesus has clearly revealed God to us through the Holy Spirit of God so we can know Him personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment