Wednesday 7 December 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Rescued By God’

Then they cried to the Lord in their troubles, and he rescued them! He led them from the darkness and shadow of death and snapped their chains. (Psalm 107:13-14 TLB)

                                                                  Prayer

Father, many a time I have felt like giving up. In my times of troubles, I cry out to You, O God, and You will rescue me. You will lead me from the darkness and shadow of death and snap off my chains. 
I praise and thank You for bringing the truth when I am battling with thoughts of discouragement. I know I do not need to give into the sin of discouragement the enemy tries to tempt me with. I acknowledge my sin of discouragement before God, and proclaim my faith through Jesus Christ, over everything that is against His laws and decrees. Help me to be focused upon God, at all times and allow Him be in the centre of my heart and life. I shall constantly keep on praying and crying out to Him and He will be faithful to me and heal and deliver me from all destructions and they will quickly evaporate in His presence, through the precious name of Jesus Christ and in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment