Monday 5 December 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Strong In Character’

So let it grow, and don’t try to squirm out of your problems. For when your patience is finally in full bloom, then you will be ready for anything, strong in character, full and complete. (James 1:4 TLB)

                                                                      Prayer

O my beloved God, help me to grow in my spiritual walk with You. Do not let me try to squirm out of any problems I may have or be tempted to give up. Grant to me O God, Your patience and strength, to help me finally be in full bloom, then I will be ready for anything, strong in character, full and complete. 
Father, I know You have work for me to do – important work. You have given me impressive array of talents and opportunities with which to accomplish the work at hand. When it comes to my particular genius – and I can be quite sure that I have one – it’s my job to transform potential into reality. Making my dreams come true is largely up to me. What I need is perseverance. The next time I am tempted to give up on my big dream, I shall remember that I may have to fight the battle more than once to win it. I shall keep fighting for the dreams God has given to me and wait for Him to make them come true! Every action I take, everything I do, is either a victory or defeat in the struggle to become all that God wants me to become You for the honour and glory of Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment