Wednesday 14 December 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Risk It For God’

“O God my Rock,” I cry, “why have you forsaken me? Why must I suffer these attacks from my enemies?” (Psalm 42:9 TLB)

                                                                    Prayer

“O God my Rock,” I cry, to You “why have You forsaken me? Why did you let me down? Why am I walking around in tears, harassed by my enemies?” I know occasionally I will be disappointed and have failures in my life that are inevitable, but I constantly come to God in faith. There is always a price to pay for my unwillingness to take risks as I follow my dreams. But even in these setbacks, I know I must never abandon my faith. I do not have any right to give up on God, nor do I have any right to say what God can and cannot do in my life. When life is tough, this is the time I need to seek God’s face more. I am willing to keep on fighting the good fight of faith, even when I meet unexpected difficulties. I have made the decision today, whatever the temporary setbacks maybe, I will watch with surprise what God will do for me as my determination grows in Him. He gives me wisdom and the courage to persevere with Him. I praise and bless Him for everything He is doing in my life now and forever more in Jesus Christ, peerless and precious name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment