Friday 16 December 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘New Life’

You are living a brand new kind of life that is continually learning more and more of what is right, and trying constantly to be more and more like Christ who created this new life within you. (Colossians 3:10 TLB)

                                                                   Prayer

Heavenly Father, I acknowledge I am living a brand new kind of life that is continually learning more and more of what is right, and trying constantly to be more and more like Jesus Christ, who created this new life within me to be more like Him. He is  restoring, renewing, and rejuvenating my spiritual life through the work of Holy Spirit within me. Because of my faith, through Christ, He will continually restore my relationship with Him by offering me absolute forgiveness. In my soul, the Holy Spirit of God; renews my commitment to follow Him and He is the One who rejuvenates my faith, empowering me to overcome challenges and obstacles along the way. I shall come to God and take rest in Him and He will reward me in my faith day by day through Jesus Christ. I give Him all the love, honour, adoration, praise, thanksgiving, and will walk in a obedience to Him now and forever more. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment