Monday 5 September 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Blessed In God’

The Lord will bless you with good crops and healthy cattle, and prosper everything you do when you arrive in the land the Lord your God is giving you. (Deuteronomy 28:8 TLB)
“Yes, I am the Vine; you are the branches. Whoever lives in me and I in him shall produce a large crop of fruit. For apart from me you can’t do a thing.”  (John 15:5 TLB)

                                                                  Prayer

O my precious God, You will bless me with good crops and healthy cattle, and prosper everything I do when I arrive in the land the Lord my God is giving me. Yes, You are the Vine; and I am a branch abiding in You. Whoever lives in You and You shall live in them shall produce a large crop of fruit. For I know apart from You I cannot do a thing.
To do one thing without You is unnatural for me, and it is exceedingly lonely. You are the One who fashioned the heavens. You are the One who stretched the waters into the seas, and You are the One who created me to be Your friend. The heavens tremble and the seas roar, but with me, Your child, I like to sit down and relish a holy conversation. You want to hear me speak of urgent earthly matters and of my compassionate love for the issues, troubles, and people I love. You will show me great and wonderful things from heaven’s storehouse of answering all my prayers. May I bring honour, glory, praise, worship, and adoration to God through His precious Son Jesus Christ, forever and always I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment