Wednesday 28 September 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Listen To The Spirit’

Suddenly there was a sound like the roaring of a mighty windstorm in the skies above them and it filled the house where they were meeting. (Acts 2:2 TLB)
But make everyone rejoice who puts his trust in you. Keep them shouting for joy because you are defending them. Fill all who love you with your happiness. For you bless the godly man, O Lord; you protect him with your shield of love. (Psalm 5:11-12 TLB)

.                                                                  Prayer

Father, I thank You that You have filled my life in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. You have made me rejoice because I have put my trust in You. 
The evidence of Your presence is all around me and in me. You have heard my prayers in the wind of Your Spirit. My loving gracious heart has touched Yours; our discussion has been recorded and honoured. You are fulfilling Your Word in me today, and blessings, like rain rushing to the earth, are coming to me. I shall rejoice I put my trust in You. I shall keep shouting for joy because You are defending me. You fill all who love You with Your happiness. For You bless the godly man, O Lord; and protect them with Your shield of love in Jesus Christ. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment