Sunday 11 September 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Keep God’s Laws‘

For if you give, you will get! Your gift will return to you in full and overflowing measure, pressed down, shaken together to make room for more, and running over. Whatever measure you use to give—large or small—will be used to measure what is given back to you.” (Luke 6:38 TLB)
And though all heaven and earth shall pass away, yet my words remain forever true. 
(Luke 21:33 TLB)
Constantly remind the people about these laws, and you yourself must think about them every day and every night so that you will be sure to obey all of them. For only then will you succeed. (Joshua 1:8 TLB)

                                                                     Prayer

O my beloved God, I shall give as You command me to give. My gifts will be returned to me in full and overflowing measure, pressed down, shaken together to make room for more, and running over. Whatever measure I give – large or small – will be used to measure what is given back to me. 
Today, I pray for illumination into Your Word so that the Holy Scriptures will be breathed afresh and a knew into my life, and I ask You to infuse my spirit, soul, and body with understanding, revelation, and healing. I ask You to multiply my faith like rain as I devote my time today to study Your Word. The treasures for me today, is spending time with You more than my daily bread. Your Word is the food I need that will never leave me hungry and it feeds my spirit and soul. I shall come to You and be filled in my heart like a cup pressed down and running over with many of Your great blessings in Christ Jesus my precious Lord.
And though all heaven and earth shall pass away, yet Your  words remain forever true. I shall constantly remind the people about these laws and decrees, and I myself shall think about Your Word every day and every night, and shall be sure to obey all of Your laws and decrees written in Your Word. For only then will I succeed in Jesus Christ my Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment