Thursday 1 September 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Prayer Warriors’

They will be mighty warriors for God, grinding their enemies’ faces into the dust beneath their feet. The Lord is with them as they fight; their enemy is doomed.
(Zechariah 10:5 TLB)

.                                                               Prayer

Gracious God, I am a mighty warrior for God through prayer, grinding down my enemies faces into the dust beneath my feet. The Lord my God is with me as I fight; my enemies are doomed. 
I also have to learn when to contest and when to keep my spiritual fists to myself. I need discernment – spiritual discernment which is a gift from Your Holy Spirit and it means I must give permission for Your will to cohabit Your will in penetrating light that gives clear vision on all sides of what’s before, behind, above, and around. 
Father, You have shown me there’s a time to fight and a time not to fight. Having the gift of discernment tells me when to speak and when not to speak, when to act and when to remain still. This gift of discernment sheds light on what's true and what's false. The gift of discernment allows me to see through the veil of unknowing confusion, and it helps me to recognise evil spirits. I pray I may receive, activate, and put to use Your Holy Spirit’s gift of discernment today and every day of my life through Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment