Friday 16 September 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’- ‘Light of Christ‘

Blessed are the people whose God is the Lord! (Psalm 144:15 ESV)

.                                                                   Prayer

Father, I thank You that I am a person who is blessed in the name of the Lord. I am happy for You are Jehovah. I will praise Your name in the heavens, and I will praise Your name on the earth. Every breath that I breath I shall praise the name of God.
The cities of the world may lose their light, but not me. I am Your child, and I am a light of the world through Jesus Christ. I am a city set on a hill that cannot be hidden. Your Holy Spirit, fills and ignites me, and my light permeates the spiritual atmosphere around me. Everywhere I step my foot, I bring Your presence with me, for I represent the Light of Christ in the light of the world. Demons hate the light that shines forth within me through Jesus Christ and they run screaming away from me. I shall walk with the authority that Jesus has given to me fighting in faith, through the Holy Spirit of God, in the darkness of the world which surrounds me. He has won all my battles for me always and forever more Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment